International reviewers acclaim ‘A Banker’s Journey’email@example.com
The first biography of Edmond J. Safra written by Daniel Gross is generating extensive public interest and positive reviews in many countries. Here is a brief selection of what reviewers are saying.
- “The book is essential for anyone who wants to learn more about one of the most important bankers of the last century globally speaking.”
How Edmond Safra built his banking empire, Valor Econômico (Brazil), November 21, 2022.
- “He always linked financial success and philanthropy.”
Edmond J. Safra, the epic journey of a banker, Actualité Juive (France), 1st December 2022.
- “His Republic National Bank, the Trade Development Bank, plus a string of other enterprises, came to be one of the world’s largest banking groups”
Review, Financial World, (UK), November 12, 2022.
- “His family legacy is alive and well, primed to continue for only heaven knows how many more sunrises and sunsets.”
How did a proud Sephardi Jew build a global financial empire?, The Jerusalem Post (Israel), 3 September 2022.
- “Communities knew they could bank on Safra.”
Jewish Telegraph, 9 September 2022.
- “This book is a gift.” (USA)
e-Jewish Philanthropy, 9 September 2022.